Thursday, October 29, 2009
Here is today's post ~ "French Pillow" Holiday Photo Contest at French Charmed! We are hunting for Holiday Decorating Ideas for our Vignettes Category. All you need to do for a chance to win this fabulous "French Pillow", an Aimee Boschet design, is listed below. Contest is open to all Continental USA and Canada Residents. Contest ends 11/15/09.
1. FOLLOW this blog.
2. Go to http://www.frenchcharmed.com/ and leave a comment on our contact us page, stating that you are interested
in submitting your Holiday Decorating Photos to be considered for our Vignettes Category.
3. Beginning Nov. 1st 2009, you will be contacted by email with a request for three (3) to
five (5) photos. Please allow us a day or two to respond.
4. Photo submissions MUST be turned in to us no later than 11/15/09, to be included in this
5. The winner of this contest will have their photos placed in the Vignettes Category on the
French Charmed Website on November 20th, 2009. And, of course, be the new owner of
this fabulous "French Pillow"!
6. Notify us that you saw your Holiday Decorating photos posted in our Vignettes Category.
And Voila! Your new "French Pillow" will be wrapped up and sent on its way!
*Please remember, this contest ends 11/15/09* We look forward to your submission of gorgeous Holiday Decorating Ideas ~ Good Luck!!!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Empire State Building
Leave it to me to find France in NYC
Well, we certainly got around that City. I have a blister for every monument! I have just one more Post left from my big trip to NYC. I will Post it in a few days, as soon as I am back from Idaho. Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Descending into the masses.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Textiles & Hats ~ I am always on the look out for great vintage fabrics.
I purchased many antique and vintage papers. I use them in my paper crafts.
These antique shops are just across the street from 'Hells Kitchen Flea Market'. All of these are posted 'NO PHOTOS'. Some of these shops are filled with amazing pieces & they all have gorgeous displays. New York Vintage is very upscale. It's worth stopping by if you get the chance!
The kids are nearby, I hear "Are we done yet?" and "I'm starving!" Brings back old memories from vacations past. "OK" I said. "Lets do lunch!" Family fun & more NYC photos to follow ...