Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time also flies when you are NOT having fun ...

Yikes! I am once again lost in the world of gathering info. for the Tax Man! It never ceases to amaze me how much time I spend engrossed in paper work. This whole month passed by, and all I have to show for it are 16 new piles on my office floor (or whatever else might hold papers)! Which , of course, negates a trip to the nearest Office Max for filing supplies. Oh yes, time does fly when you are NOT having so much fun! Any other time of year my office is somewhat organized. There is just something about tax season that gets me "out of sorts"! So, below, I am sharing a bit of my not so perfect world. Would love to hear from all of you disorganized souls out there. Misery does love company! LOL!!

How funny! I didn't even notice my cat was in the office until I looked at this photo.

This green guy looks suspiciously like the Trash Bin on my computer desk top (always full)!

Tax Season Office!

Have a "Perfect" week! R.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I am not the only one out there with a room that looks like that! I stuff all our tax-deductible receipts in a big pitcher, so they get all crumpled and mangled. And yes, I get all out of sorts until our taxes are done also. They are really not that bad even, but just thinking about it makes me crabby!!!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES...that's daunting....hope you get through the paper work soon, woman, or you just might not be able to find your way out of that room the next time you enter! LOL
    going to look around your blog some more..ciao

    ReplyDelete