Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chocolat (oui, without the “e”!)

I’ve been so proud of myself for avoiding sugary treats and desserts and sweet yumminess for the last two months, but now that the holidays are fast approaching, I know I won’t be able to stay strong much longer! How could I, with traditional indulgences popping up left and right? But what I can promise myself is to only allow sugary concoctions of the finest quality, kind of like little luscious luxuries! First on my list (and believe me when I say it should be on your list, too) are champagne chocolates from the London delectable company, Charbonnel et Walker. Okay, so not a French company, but if you pop in the film Chocolat, it will give you all the French you need to go along with the silky, luxurious English truffles! Bonus: The sweet round boxes of deliciousness would make a little fab holiday gift for friends, co-workers and neighbors, don’t you think?


2 comments:

  1. Pink Champagne Truffles. I mean really now who could stay away from them?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my absolute favorites are champagne truffles from Teuscher--pink champagne--could be even better!

    ReplyDelete