Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tongue Tied

I am so excited to reveal this absolutely unique and beautiful French script ribbon we'll be offering at the French Charmed boutique this spring. In all honesty, I was perfectly speechless when I found it and just knew I had to have it on my site for all of you. Can you imagine how gorgeous this spectacular detail will be wrapped around presents? And I also think it would be so pretty tied into a bow and used as a napkin holder during your next dinner soiree. Stay tuned, as this breathtaking ribbon is about to hit center stage! oxox, Chelle

2 comments:

  1. That mostdefinitely is the most scrumptious ribbon I have seen in a very long time. Enjoy it! How I would love to give or receive a package wrapped with that!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazingly beautiful! I'd love to use it with my food photography!

    ReplyDelete