Here is today's post ~ "French Pillow" Holiday Photo Contest at French Charmed! We are hunting for Holiday Decorating Ideas for our Vignettes Category. All you need to do for a chance to win this fabulous "French Pillow", an Aimee Boschet design, is listed below. Contest is open to all Continental USA and Canada Residents. Contest ends 11/15/09.
1. FOLLOW this blog.
2. Go to http://www.frenchcharmed.com/ and leave a comment on our contact us page, stating that you are interested in submitting your Holiday Decorating Photos to be considered for our Vignettes Category.
3. Beginning Nov. 1st 2009, you will be contacted by email with a request for three (3) to five (5) photos. Please allow us a day or two to respond.
4. Photo submissions MUST be turned in to us no later than 11/15/09, to be included in this contest.
5. The winner of this contest will have their photos placed in the Vignettes Category on the French Charmed Website on November 20th, 2009. And, of course, be the new owner of this fabulous "French Pillow"!
6. Notify us that you saw your Holiday Decorating photos posted in our Vignettes Category. And Voila! Your new "French Pillow" will be wrapped up and sent on its way!
*Please remember, this contest ends 11/15/09* We look forward to your submission of gorgeous Holiday Decorating Ideas ~ Good Luck!!!
Bonjour, and welcome to French Charmed, a place where everything Frenchy, girly and vintage is celebrated! I began in the antique business in 1991, and though I've found many stunning pieces from all over the world, I can't help but be extra charmed by anything encompassing the ambiance of France. Is it the elegance of the language, the romance of the cobblestone streets, the bold and seductive style of the people who live there? I can't put my finger on exactly what draws me in, but the country certainly has a je ne sais quoi about it that can't be ignored. Since experiencing the magic firsthand via my first trip there 20 years ago, I've thrown myself into creating a place where people just as entranced as me can buy, see and be inspired by the beautiful things that make France so magnifique. My business has evolved over the years (it actually started as a lingerie boutique!), but one thing stays true: I am forever passionate about my work, and I hope that through this blog and my website (www.FrenchCharmed.com), you will become just as passionate about it, too! Please leave comments if you can, and au revoir, beloved French Charmed reader!