Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

NYC fun in Central Park

So ... Central Park is such a treat! I was surprised at how truly beautiful it is. I remember scenes from movies, but I really didn't pay attention. That is until today, when I a caught a sweet movie called 'Enchanted'. I recognized so many places in the scenes! Apologies for the photo clarity, I am still trying to figure out how to run my equipment. Thanks for your patience!
Goofing off with my new son, Adam

Descending into the masses.

Kam & Me (practicing for our upcoming Hollywood stint) LOL!

This place is right in the middle of the hustle & bustle of NYC. It is so beautiful!


Just goofing!


City Scape from Central Park


I thought the building in the background was beautiful. The name of it escapes me.


More goofing!


With Alice in Wonderland. The little guys were having a blast.
What a fun time! I will be back soon with more NYC & Kids. Thanks for stopping by!









2 comments:

  1. Rochele, looks like you had a wonderful time with your daughter and "new" son! I love NYC, did you have some great cheesecake while you were there??

    Glad to have you back!

    Debie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rochele,
    First of all thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.
    I am loving your blog it is beautiful.
    Enjoyed the pictures of NYC. That is a place I have always wanted to visit. Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete