Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Passport To Paris: Rendezvous With Kambra, Part One


Bonjour French Charmed readers! My name is Kambra, and I’m Chelle’s daughter. I just had the spectacular opportunity of visiting Paris for the first time ever, so my mom asked me if I’d do a few guest blogs and share my experience in the City of Love. Seeing as how the woman has gone on and on about how much she loves all things French since before I was even born, I couldn’t very well turn her down! And besides, I have much that I’m very excited to share with you all!

Even though August is the traditional month that most Parisians take their holiday (i.e. vacation, which therefore means many of the shops and cafés were closed) my sister, BreAnna, and I had a wonderful time and discovered many fantastic boutiques and places to eat. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!





Lotta & Djossou, a fabulous jewelry store located at 11 Rue Ferdinand Duval, was such a treat to find on a dreary, rainy afternoon. The handmade pieces cried out to us as we strolled by, and we couldn’t help but run in and try on about every single thing in the shop! I loved the silver feather bracelet in the window, while my sister opted to buy an elegant gold rope necklace.







Bonus: They wrap your purchase in such a pretty, reusable bag, that it’s like getting two beautiful things for the price of one!




Au revoir for now, and I look forward to sharing more of my fabulous finds with you!

xoxo, Kambra

2 comments:

  1. Oh lucky girl! I dream of going, maybe someday I will. Love that picture of you with the tower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, love the photo of my daughter with the tower. She's beautiful inside and out, and oh so talented! I'm so lucky to have her as my first guest writer on my blog. Merci darling!
    Looking forward to Part Two of your Paris adventure ~ ox, Chelle (AKA: Mom)

    ReplyDelete