Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Home Away From Home

Aaaaahhhh, French Charmers, it's one of those days again where it's all I can do to not book an impromptu trip to Paris and throw it all on my nearly maxed out credit card. You only live once, right? Sigh. Tell that to my dog, who'd probably starve if I did a crazy thing like that. But to satiate my ridiculous thoughts of blowing caution to the wind without actually doing so, I love to look at different hotels throughout Paris. One I've always wanted to stay in is L'Hotel, which is actually one of the most famous in the city. It has that old-fashioned French charm that just screams romance, and it even used to be the home of Oscar Wilde! Tres chic.










2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about having wanderlust. I was thinking this afternoon how I'd love to pack a couple of things, grab my husband and head to the beach. Sadly, not going to happen. Those hotel rooms are gorgeous! Love the use of purple in some of them too! Happy Dreaming! ~Leena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelle, Your post is wonderful...I'm with you on this one, blowing caution to the wind sounds like a lovely idea!
    Thank you so much for your visit and for following my blog...which led me to yours. I'm thrilled to be the newest follower of your lovely blog.
    Looking forward to visiting often!
    xx
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete