Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Edge Of Seventeen

I really thought that the 70s-chic look of 2011 would be a come-and-go trend, but it seems to be popping up all over the spring runways yet again — and I'm not so sure how I feel about it! On the one hand, it reminds me of my teenage years when I'd wear my hair straight and long with large sunglasses, a turtleneck and bell bottoms. On the other hand, it reminds me of my teenage years when I'd wear my hair straight and long with large sunglasses, a turtleneck and bell bottoms! I'm torn on re-living those days. What do you guys think of the trend? Is it something you've embraced? Or are you ready for the entire flashback of the disco era to end already?







Photo credits from top to bottom: lalaluxsalon.com, weheartit.com, angelinainlove.blogspot.com, law-of-fashion.com, thederniercri.blogspot.com, luphia.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. yeah i know what you mean...ive been going thru similar thing :)) luckily trends do keep changing :) do drop by my blog i have a great offer from ROMWE fashion store! :)

    xoxo hanz
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete