Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bucket List


While on a recent trip to visit my daughter in L.A., we ate at an amazing restaurant called Sur. Not only was the food insanely delicious (Gorgonzola crab risotto, anyone?), the décor was out of this world gorgeous. We fell in love with the wine holder above and have been searching like mad women to find replicas for our homes. Haven’t found the perfect thing yet, but we did stumble upon a few other beautiful options that would work in a pinch:








Photo credits (from top to bottom): surrestaurantandbar.com, surlatable.com, seancarroll.com.au., potterybarn.com, pemberlycollections.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetheart,
    I've been training for my new life, I believe it begins at 50 these days!
    I'm back in blogland and will catch up with all your lives, thankyou for all being an amazing source of inspiration this year.
    Take care Susanx

    ReplyDelete