Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Paris Via Vegas



Okay darlings, not to brag or anything, but I’m currently packing my jet-away luggage for one heck of a glamorous event: the Daytime Emmy Awards! The excitement is happening this Sunday at the Hilton Hotel in Las Vegas, and I’ll be front and center for all the elegant, enticing and over-the-top drama-filled moments. Of course, during the fancy soap opera fun, I’ll take the opportunity to slip in time at some of my favorite Vegas-style Parisian hot spots.




Paris Las Vegas just introduced their new Red Room premier and luxury suites, a definite must see for any lover of regal accommodations.





Your mouth will explode in fascination just entering Le Cirque, a contemporary French restaurant at the Bellagio. Trust me, it’s worth every penny.
Au revoir for now, and I’ll let you know if the Emmy celebration was a smashing event (and fill you in on what the queen of daytime, Susan Lucci, was wearing, of course! She’ll be presenting the Lifetime Achievement Award to All My Children creator Agnes Nixon!).

2 comments:

  1. What a nice get away. Enjoy the Parisian experience in Las Vegas and all the "stars" as well. How did you luck out on getting tickets to the Emmy celebrations???? It must be that French Charm.
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and website. I was in Paris Las Vegas last summer and it was beautiful. The view from the tower was just gorgeous at night. Can't wait to go back again:)

    ReplyDelete