Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Last Fling for the Summer!

This is it. The U.S. traditional "last day of summer". How are you spending your Labor day? A family barbeque, perhaps a last trip to the beach? In times past, I spent this holiday weekend camping. It seems that much of THIS decade, I have re-traditioned myself. No longer spending time in the great outdoors enjoying the waning warm weather, I now find myself indoors doing my Spring cleaning! Ick! How is it possible that I missed another Spring and am now falling head first into Fall?? Well ... that's another story for a rainy day. Lucky for me, Fall is my favorite season! I love the purples, golds and rust colors. I love the warm cozies I get, slipping on boots and my favorite faded sweater (from age, not couture) as I crunch through the leaves on my morning walk. Okay, okay. I'll dispense with the reference to cool weather ... for now. I will leave you to enjoy your last fling of summer. Have fun and keep safe!! ~ Chelle

1 comment:

  1. I like your reference to cooler weather, I am ready for it. I enjoy the soothing sound of leaves crunching under my feet. I am in the mood for fall. Have a wonderful labor day!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete