Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snuggle Up

January is just one of those months when nothing sounds better than curling up in a cozy, comfortable blanket (some of my favorites shown here) and reading a delicious book. And when I'm feeling all snuggly and warm while whirling through words of wonder, I somehow always think back to when I'd curl up and read as a child. I could zip through long novels like they were See Spot Run! I tend to take more time to saver every word these days, but occasionally I'll run across a book that I just can't help but devour. My favorite: Year Of Wonders, by Geraldine Brooks. It makes me cry every single time! (And I've probably read it more times than I've checked my E-mail in the last year — it's just that good!) What are some of your favorite books? I'd love to hear some suggestions. oxox, Chelle

This luxurious baby is just in at http://www.frenchcharmed.com/
Pink Perfection

Flower Power

Cozy Cable Knit

Crème de le Crème

Hand Picked
Lead photo credit: RalphLaurenHome.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi I just came from The Old Painted Cottage and I now have a new blog to enjoy all the "eye candy." You are kind to offer such a generous giveaway and any one of your beautiful items would be a thrill for me to win. Thanks for the chance, Eileen. myparisapartment@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete