Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



I really got it lucky this year, as I don't have to lift a finger at all for Thanksgiving! My eldest daughter offered to host the feast at her apartment in Los Angeles, and she's quite the little chef, so I'm looking forward to what deliciousness she'll have to offer. Unfortunately, she lives in a studio apartment without a table and chairs, so we'll have to balance turkey, stuffing, potatoes and pie on our laps while perched on her couch. But considering she'll be doing all the planning, cooking and cleaning (and it's all taking place in the beautiful Southern California sunshine with plenty of champagne to go around), I don't think I'll be complaining!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. May your day be filled with love, laughter and lots of family and friends!

P.S. Don't forget to check out this weeks French Friday Sale at French Charmed!


Photo credit: abduzeedo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment