Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Bubbles And Baubles

There's just something so special and chic about having a chandelier in the bathroom. I went to a friend's apartment for the first time this past weekend, and I was so in awe over the fact that her small, one-bedroom rental had a gorgeous, bejeweled lighting fixture hanging slightly to the side of her tub. I couldn't stop looking, almost as if I were in a trance. But can you blame me? I've always wanted that girly touch of whimsy during my bath time, but I've never lived in quite the right place for it. And she somehow just lucked out with a temporary rental that included the romantic fixture — and it wasn't even something she was looking for! Some girls have all the luck!









Photo credits from top to bottom: sodarling.blogspot.com, developingdesign.blogspot.com, developingdesign.blogspot.com, favim.com, houserevivals.blogspot.com, thelennoxx.com, theyoufinder.com, walldecorsource.com

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I have a crystal chandelier in my dining room, but am tempted to put a small one over the bathtub. Beautiful look. Thanks for the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and I, too, love chandys over a tub. I am fortunate to have one, and it is great luxury at bath time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First visit... Come vist me.
    You have a lovely blog.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete