|I can't tell you guys how impressed I am with this super special, super affordable and super simple way to share the magic of Easter with your friends and loved ones. I'm so eggstatic to get started on a message of my own. :)|
Directions (via ohparty.net):
1. Empty a raw egg by making two small holes in the opposite corners using a needle. Be patient, but if you encounter any trouble, you can carefully try making the holes bigger, being careful not to crack the shell.
2. When it's completely empty, wash the egg gently to remove any excess yolk and let dry.
3. Paint the outside of the egg with plastic paints or watercolors.
4. While the paint dries, write out a message on a thin strip of paper, roll up and gently push it through the largest egg hole.
5. Gently wrap it in a box and surprise your someone special!
Chocolate Kitchen Decor
18 hours ago