Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Today's The Day!


Oh, lovelies, how happy we are today! Not only is it a wonderful Friday, it's also the launch of our special April In Paris blog theme! All throughout the month, we'll be bringing you the magic, romance and splendor of springtime in France, from pretty rain gear ideas, to fresh recipes, to the best outdoor cafes to visit while in Paris, to how to spring clean your house French style! And while you enjoy all the wonders we have to shower upon you this month, be sure to check out the French Charmed Boutique for fabulous spring sales, as well as sign up for our newsletter, Le Gazette, for more April In Paris fun!




Photo credits from top to bottom: International Educational Associates, Goul Art Photography, Examiner.com

3 comments:

  1. Aw, France in the spring. So fun. I am really excited about the news letter.
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE France {even though I have never been! I am gonna go someday! I LOVE your blog!!!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog today, and I signed up for your newsletter. Though I've never been to France, I love French things. So glad I found your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete