Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cherries Jubilee

I just found out that I missed a local cherry picking festival (drats!), so I just had to make a post about the delightful, juicy little fruits. I know I couldn't possibly be the only one who beams with exceptional happiness every time I have a bowl of cherries — could I? Oh wait, I just remembered that saying, "Life is just a bowl of cherries." I don't know what it is about those tart little guys, but they're what summer grins are made of!

Does this not make you want to just brush off all on your to-do list and whip up a rustic cherry tart?

These shoes were made for walking, and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these shoes are gonna walk right up to you (hopefully, right)!

Donning a not so average outfit is sure to get you a not so average number of attracted head whips!


Photo credits from top to bottom: markwallacegolf.com, touchofeurope.net, sarahklassen.com, zimbio.com

3 comments:

  1. Love the cherries!
    Love the outfit too.
    Soo cute!
    Enjoy the weekend.
    xx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cherries looks divine, and I'm with you on those littel tarts. We pack them up for picnics all the time. Love those cherry red shoes too!
    Have a Happy 4th!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love cherries....In Montana they have acres and acres of cherry trees where we have our little spot.
    Late June and July are cherry picking months.

    xo

    Jl

    ReplyDelete